- Rich experience on Object Oriented Programming (PHP)
- Starting projects from scratch or working on existing projects.
- Proven analytical ability to create/modify application code to support new functionality
- Strong debugging experience with code written by other
- Experience with at least one PHP MVC framework (Codeigniter and/or Zend))
- Experience in developing and maintaining Content Management System.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s
- Working knowledge in web based mobile apps.
- Planning and execution of website / web application projects
- Layout database design and project architecture based on provided requirement.
- Excellent English communication skills and can communicate With Onsite Clients.
Salary: As per industry Standard
Industry: IT’S Software Development
Functional Area: ITS Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role: Team Leader / IT/Technical Content Developer
Work Experience Required: 4.5 to 5 yr
Location(s) of Job: Bhubaneswar
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate
No of Position: 1
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings: 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Kindly share your basic details along with updated resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org